Exhibitor Info

Dear Valuable Sponsor,

Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce the NPC Northcoast Championships, featuring Men's Bodybuilding, Men and Women’s Physique, Figure, Bikini and Wellness competitions. Sponsors like you are very important to the success of shows like the Northcoast. We take great pride in treating all of our sponsors as partners of our show. Our goal is to make sure that your company name and logo receive as much exposure as possible, whether it is print media, radio, social media and/or having your company name mentioned throughout the evening show by the emcee. Your success is our success!

Competitor Information:The NPC Northcoast Championships is sanctioned by the NPC (National Physique Committee) and is a National Qualifier for NPC National Competitions. Competitors will qualify for the USA, Nationals, or North America depending on their placing. Being a National Qualifier, the Northcoast attracts athletes from all over the world.  

Audience Information:An estimated 55% of our audience are spouses, parents, family members and friends of the competitors. The remaining 45% is the general public. Your company’s logo and products will be seen by males, females, young and old, novice and elite.

Local and State Coverage:All print media will be directly mailed to all NPC members, Gyms, and Fitness Centers throughout Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.

Social Media / Local, National and International Coverage:The Northcoast Championships’ website and social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) are viewed all over the world. Your logo will be displayed on our website 3 months before the show and 3 months after the show for a total of 6 months. When someone clicks your logo on our website, they will be linked directly to your website.  

Magazine Coverage:The Northcoast Championships will have National and International magazine coverage of the show.

Show Expo:Having a booth at the expo will give you and your company a chance to market your goods and services directly to the consumer.   

If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the NPC Northcoast Championships or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you and your company.


Dean Caputo

E-Mail: info@northcoastchamps.com

Phone: 330.697.5678

Mailing Address:

226 Ruby Lane

Streetsboro, Ohio   44241